Isn't sailing expensive?
– no, not at all. Family membership is just £97 a year, and all you need to get started is some old clothes and a waterproof.
Got a question to ask?
Do I need a boat?
- the club has a range of single and double handed boats to suit all ages and abilities, free for members to use on a Sunday
What facilities do you have?
- the club has male and female changing, disabled toilets, wet and dry seating areas, licensed bar and a full kitchen where members can prepare food.
Are the instructors qualified?
– we have a number of fully qualified RYA Dinghy and Powerboat instructors, as well as experienced sailors to assist.
Is sailing safe?
– buoyancy aids are available (and must be worn) as are helmets, and a safety boat and crew is on the water for all club events